Wineberry is a growing, innovative and equal opportunity employer.
We continuously seek team members with initiative, integrity, talent, and ambition. If you are interested in pursuing a career with Wineberry please send a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
NYC Sales Representative
Wineberry America is actively seeking a self-motivated, ambitious, focused person who is interested in the complex, endlessly rewarding world of NYC Wine Sales. Candidates must have a minimum of 2 years of experience working in the wine/spirits industry, preferably as a sales rep for a wine distributor. Strong sales, organizational, and communication skills, as well as wine knowledge, a professional appearance and demeanor are required.
The core of this Sales Position involves the following:
- Building and maintaining professional relationships with restaurant and retail accounts in NYC
- Actively researching and pursuing new accounts to open.
- Working with winemakers and sales managers visiting clients in NYC.
- Offering customer service to all accounts via in-store wine tastings, staff training, wine dinners, and other wine-related promotional events.
- Tasting new wines with the Wineberry team to determine the growth of Wineberry’s portfolio.
- Becoming a master of knowledge for the wines we proudly import and distribute.
This Sales Position
- Is Full Time, M-F with some evenings and weekends (for wine tastings/events).
- Offers competitive compensation with no cap!
- Offers health insurance (medical, dental, vision).
- Coverage of sales-related expenses.